Thursday, July 15, 2010

BRIAR and BROOKS are HERE!!! HAPPY BDAY BOYS!!!

I am SO extremely happy I could burst! I could tell you a million things but I will keep it short and sweet.
Becky had her 31week Dr. visit on Tuesday and everything was well. By the end of that same day she was in the hospital fighting contractions and dialated. They kept her over night and gave her meds to stop it but they didnt work. And then Briar's heartbeat skipped so they wound up doing an emergency c-section...

July 14, 2010
Robert "Brooks" Nelson was born first. He weighed 4lbs even and is 17in long!  TWO minutes later Timothy "Briar" Nelson was delivered and he weighed 3lbs 2oz and is 16.5in long! They are doing remarkably well to have been born 9weeks early! Both boys are breathing on their own and doing wonderfully!  Becky is also doing well (and proud Papa Bryce too!!!)...

Here are a few pics:

BROOKS


BRIAR


Briar holding his daddy's hand  


Brook's chubby lil' foot

  ***CONGRATS BRYCE AND BECKY!!!! I LOVE ALL FOUR OF YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!***

                                                   ~
                                          Mandi/MaeMae

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones