Bryce and Becky are about four months along with TWINS and I threw them a "gender-revealing" party as a special way for them to tell us what they were having (as if TWINS wasn't exciting enough!) So, last Wednesday when Becky went to the doctor and they found out the genders they called the Baker and had the cakes made special....i picked them up Saturday and took them to jackson (NO! I did NOT peek!!! LOL). Both Bryce and Becky's families and a few of their close friends came to my fathers house on Saturday afternoon and we all were about to burst to know what these "Two Peas in a Pod" were going to be!!!....So, here are a few pics from the party...I am so excited to share these with everyone and even more excited that now i can FINALLY BUY the appropriate colored things for these two sweet babies!!!
THE CAKES
Bryce and Becky are having Twin BOYS!!!
ALL BLUE!!!!
We can't wait to meet Briar and Bryant!!! September won't get here fast enough!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment